Experian is very excited to share this internship opportunity with you. Yes, we are still in the middle of a global pandemic but let’s not let that stop us! Our 2021 Summer Internship Program will be a remote experience this year (thanks COVID). But please be rest assured that we have plans in place to make sure you won’t miss a beat by not being in the office. You will be connected, supported, and have great opportunities to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced, innovative global company.
- Think broadly and have questions about data, facts, and other information?
- Interested in researching new ideas and technologies?
- Looking for a great place to start your career?
The Experian Summer Internship Program is a unique opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in a fast-paced, innovative company, all while working with the latest technology and tools!
· Our Interns work 40 hours per week, in one of two cohorts:
· Cohort 1 runs May 17 – July 23
· Cohort 2 runs June 14 – August 20th
Interns will work on challenging and meaningful projects with a clear understanding of your contribution to our organization. The Internship Program is a full time 10-week program focused on providing you with practical business experience. The program will offer hands-on experience into the world of Experian. It allows participants to develop leadership skills, broaden their understanding of the concepts learned in school and “get a taste of the real world” before they are fully committed to it. Our program is designed to help you develop, build community, and have fun.
This is a software development internship position with the DevOps group of North America’s Decision Analytics business unit. You will work on an application to aggregate transaction information from multiple systems and implement a reporting interface to automate the generation of metrics and reports.
As a Software Development Intern, you will be exposed to data aggregation systems, data store in AWS, automation solution to assess strengths/ weakness.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Software Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge/experience in relational databases, nosql data stores and data transformation
- Knowledge/experience in programming languages such as Java, Python, C++, SQL
- Excellent troubleshooting and communications skill
- Strong analytical skills- analyze complex data and draw accurate conclusions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and resourceful finding solutions to complex problems
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people, and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets.
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.