We are looking to hire a Clinical Supervisor for our Scatter-Site supportive housing programs. The Clinical Supervisor will have regular, structured meetings with staff to ensure compliance with contractual requirements and to address professional issues. The Clinical Supervisor will guide practitioners to assess clients’ mental and medical health, social service needs, community integration and develop suitable plans and make referrals. You will select, train, evaluate, discipline and motivate staff. You will ensure quality of clinical documentation at all times.
To be successful in this role you need to display strong leadership and make prudent decisions to maintain practitioners who can adequately fulfill clients’ service needs. Top candidates will be organized, knowledge of supportive scatter site housing and excellent communicator.
Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities:
● Have regular meetings with team members.
● Oversee and review practitioners’ work procedures.
● Counsel, motivate, train, and refer disciplinary consideration to upper management.
● Conducting performance reviews.
● Ensuring compliance, accuracy and quality of clinical documentation.
● Assisting practitioners by supervising complex cases.
● Ensure compliance with procedures and policies.
Clinical Supervisor Requirements:
● Master degree in Social Work or related field
● ·5+ years supervisory experience in Supportive Housing
● Proficient with supervision, service delivery and case management fundamentals.
● Proficient knowledge of mental health, homeless services , HIVAIDS
● Strong people skills.
● Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
● ability to work in the US
● Proficient in MS Word
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
We look forward to meeting you and discussing this opportunity at length.
All are welcome to apply, we do not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation etc.