The Registered Nurse must be able to participate in developing, implementing and maintaining standards of nursing practice. The responsibilities of this position includes:
- Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
- Interviews patients and records their medical history and physical condition.
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Provides routine care for patients.
- Observes patients’ health.
- Reviews medical charts.
- Accompanies patients to their rooms.
- Assists physicians and registered nurses.
- Communicates with patients and their families.
- Prepares specimens for lab courier.
- Administers medications.
- Provides wound care.
- Prepares and administers injections and/or enemas.
- Assists with patient comfort.
- Monitors catheters.
Please Note: All nurses who come to our facility are properly trained by our nurses on both clinical and administrative duties.
- Compensation: Starting Salary 40+
- New graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Housing opportunities available for out of state applicants.