As a Partnership Marketing Coordinator, you will assist, manage, and execute contractual agreements between FC Dallas | Toyota Stadium | Toyota Soccer Center | MoneyGram Soccer Park and its corporate partners, which includes fulfillment of all contractual assets, relationship management, and implementing creative marketing plans. Exceptional customer relationship management and inter-department communication is essential. The coordinator will also support the Partnership Marketing Team, including activations such as player appearances, events, clinics and special projects.
What you’ll Do:
· Manage corporate partner accounts and assure that contractual elements are properly implemented.
· Create, assist, and present comprehensive mid-year and end-of-year recap partner presentations.
· Keep immaculate records on all account actions, including photographs, CRM/KORE maintenance, affidavits, event summaries and reports.
· Implement promotions for corporate partner agreements as related to FC Dallas | Toyota Stadium | Toyota Soccer Center | MoneyGram Soccer Park.
· Assist department with special events, including planning, budgeting, execution, documentation, and follow-up.
· Facilitate consistent communication with corporate partners and the department through all avenues of correspondence to plan accordingly for upcoming marketing efforts and campaigns.
· Assist the Activation Coordinator with the FC Dallas Soccer Tour (mobile marketing unit) which travels around the DFW metro-plex (approx. 75 activations annually), which includes scheduling events, set-up, execution, staffing, and corporate partner representation.
· Maintain comprehensive communication with the Partnership Marketing and Business Development team.
· Fun, outgoing, and customer service oriented with experience in Client Relationship Management
· Detail-oriented and deadline-driven to produce high-quality, accurate work.
· Able to work under pressure while prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
· Capable of standing for long periods of time and walk extended distances plus able to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme hot, cold, wet, or humid conditions.
· Willing to work long hours and a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, mornings, weekends, and holidays.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
· Two or more years of experience in Sports Marketing.
· Knowledge and/or experience with CRM/KORE.
· Strong communication skills and bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent driving record.
· Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Fully vaccinated candidates highly preferred.