Ferric is a technology startup based in New York City that is pioneering an entirely new approach to power delivery for Integrated Circuits and Electronic Assemblies. This approach leverages Ferric’s integration of thin-film magnetic inductors with CMOS semiconductor technology to enable a significant improvement in the integration density and efficiency of voltage regulators (VRs) compared with current commercially available technologies.
As a Ferric Design Engineer, you contribute to building the most advanced cutting edge integrated voltage regulators, leveraging Ferric’s industry-leading on-chip inductor technology. These products have applications ranging from high-power modern SoCs to ultra-low power Mobile platforms including wearable devices.
- Design analog and mixed-signal circuits meeting architectural requirements and technical specifications in various CMOS nodes
- Perform analysis, design and verification simulations to ensure building blocks meet specifications at the schematic level and after post-layout extraction
- Document assigned blocks, and hold design review meetings and participate in the reviews
- Work cross-functionally with Characterization, Test, and Application Engineers to verify, characterize and debug owned circuit blocks
- MSEE or BSEE with 2+ years of experience in full-custom CMOS design
- Design skills in areas such as bandgaps, LDO’s, switched-capacitor circuits, op-amps, comparators, and biasing circuits
- Deep understanding of process and device physics concepts
- Ability to layout critical analog and mixed-signal circuits
- Familiar with RTL level design, synthesis and auto place & route flow
- Languages: Verilog, Verilog-AMS, Python, Perl, Tcl, Cadence Skill, MATLAB, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org