Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy interacting with customers while helping them meet their long-term financial goals? If so, come build your career in a branch with Fidelity Investments!
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Undergraduate students in your junior year of college
- Interest in investing and wealth management
- Experience in customer service, retail, sales or banking
- Leadership experience and involvement in student organizations
The Purpose of Your Role
As Branch Intern you will provide customer service support to clients who call or visit the branch and will have the opportunity to grow your knowledge in personal investing and financial planning. Working alongside financial professionals, you will be a key part in the client’s experience at Fidelity.
The Skills You Bring
- Your professional demeanor & collaborative problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of the current market, economy and economic trends
- Ability to promote customer loyalty while providing an extraordinary customer experience
The Value You Deliver
As one of the first points of contacts in the branch:
- You assist financial professionals with providing a full range of investment products and services
- You collaborate with team members to bring a fresh perspective to help solve business challenges
- You participate in challenging work assignments to increase knowledge and gain valuable experience within the financial services industry
- By identifying new opportunities for enhancements, you help think about our business and our customers in a different way
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and cultivating a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For more information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.