Position Summary: Firefish US needs a research & strategy intern to assist with the production of cutting-edge qualitative research for major clients in a variety of industries. Must be based in the U.S., and fluent to native English and Spanish language skills.
Specific duties include:
● Assisting in the brainstorming & analysis of research to produce impactful insights that lead to strategic recommendations;
● Helping in the development and design of visual output of these insights (powerpoint);
● Providing technical & general support in the field for primary research conduction;
● Responsibility for general clerical and logistic tasks; and
● Contribute to a spirit of mutual inspiration on the team.
● Rising senior (graduating in 2022) or recent graduate with serious interest in qualitative research
● Organized and capable of managing multiple tasks
● Strong writer, communicator, and visual designer
● Culturally curious and plugged-in
Preferred Types of Experience:
● Marketing – advertising, branding, market research, etc.
● Research – anthropology, psychology, sociology, philosophy, etc.
● Bilingual – Spanish