· Intellectual stimulation
First Financial Group Candidate Profile
Too many Americans retire without enough savings, run short of money for college, or leave loved ones financially vulnerable. As a Financial Representative at First Financial Group, you’ll have a career devoted to work that truly matters: helping people overcome these hurdles and guiding them toward financial independence.
We are looking for people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and who are passionate about helping people live a better financial life. If you’re coming from a financial services background, we can help you take it to the next level. But it doesn’t matter to us what your background is, as long as you have the following qualities:
· An entrepreneurial spirit
· A track record of success
· A passion for helping people
· Character and integrity
What First Financial Group can do for you…
We provide the training, structure and support to help you build a successful practice through helping clients build financial security, while creating a better life for you and family.
· Comprehensive training on both national (Guardian) and local (First Financial Group) levels
· Mentorship and team-oriented joint work available
· Target markets
What you’ll be doing
- Work with clients to understand their goals, concerns and current financial situation. Analyze information to create a plan with appropriate strategies, to help protect and build wealth.
- Provide clients with information related to financial products and services on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance.
- Work with clients to keep their financial plans current and aligned with their life events and goals.
Requirements – to enter our Career Launch, you must:
- be Life and Health Licensed (if you don’t have your licenses, we can help you get licensed prior to entering our program).
- submit to fingerprint and background check
- take our Career Aptitude test
- be a US citizen or permanent resident
We believe that quality people deserve a competitive benefits package. Once you become a Financial Representative with First Financial Group (you earn this contract in the first 60-90 days), you are eligible to enjoy a rich compensation package that includes:
Commission-based structure = no earnings ceiling.
Commission plus $2,000 base monthly salary,
- A comprehensive benefit package, including a Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) with Match and Roth options, health and dental insurance and more.
- High earning potential with one of the most lucrative contracts in the business that recognizes your performance.
Steven Earhart, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, MSFS, RICP®
President, FFG PA, NJ, DE
First Financial Group is an Agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian), New York, NY. Securities products and advisory services offered through Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS), member FINRA, SIPC. OSJ: 7101 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1200, Bethesda, MD 20814, 301.907.9030. PAS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® (Guardian), New York, NY. First Financial Group is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS or Guardian. 2020-105345 Exp. 7/22
About First Financial Group
We teach our clients uncommon financial strategies and concepts to help them live extraordinary lives they never knew were possible.
First Financial Group was founded on the principles of integrity, financial skill and commitment to uncompromising client service. We help our clients achieve optimal financial balance by addressing the underlying risk in their current financial plans. First Financial Group has brought together specialists from leading regional firms to address the unique needs of our clientele. From protecting our clients today to designing exit and legacy plans when they step off into retirement, we are able to deliver cutting edge strategies. Giving clients the confidence to take control of their lives is what we do at First Financial Group.
How we are ensuring safety during COVID-19
First Financial Group is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all of our employees is protected during the COVID-19 pandemic. To this end, we have instated certain changes to our working practices. These are being continually monitored and updated as the situation evolves. These changes include:
All financial representatives are asked to schedule either a morning or afternoon session, ensuring that our office is not at full occupancy until it is safe to do so.
In-office staff hours vary. Based on individual circumstances and staff safety, some staff members continue to work remotely.
You will be required to attest that when you are not in the office you continue to follow the current CDC social distancing guidelines.
While in the offices, the following measures are being taken to ensure we provide the safest environment possible.
1. A mask must be worn in all common areas (everyone brings in their own mask).
2. Physical distancing is practiced in all common areas.
3. Temperatures are taken upon arrival and anyone with a fever will be asked to return home.
4. Cleaning crew perform extra sanitizing each night. All staff and employees are asked to wipe down copiers, door handles and other surfaces after use. Wipes are provided.
5. Hand Sanitizers have been placed throughout the office.
6. No clients are currently allowed in the office.
7. All staff and employees are kindly asked to stay in their office or workspace as much as possible.
8. There are currently no meetings being held in the conference rooms – everything is held virtually.