First Round is reinventing venture capital. We connect entrepreneurs with the knowledge, people and companies they need for maximum impact. Square, Uber, Roblox and Warby Parker are some of the companies we’ve been fortunate to partner with — and we’re just getting started.
Through custom-built software, incredible in-person experiences, and a host of other unique services, we help tiny companies get big. We’re looking to add a Partnerships Analyst to our team. The core mission of the role is to help connect potential customers and experts to founders in our ecosystem.
As a Partnerships Analyst, you’ll:
- Support our founders with customer development. Whether it’s an in-person dinner, a virtual Unconference, or an outreach campaign, you’ll help craft unique ways to add value to our extended network that will bring companies closer to product-market fit.
- Create experiments to grow our community. In addition to our existing community, you’ll explore brand-new opportunities and networks to find more potential customers and partners for our companies.
- Refine and manage our systems. We can only be successful if the information we have is accurate. You’ll take the lead on making sure that we have systems in place to scale our Partnerships work and serve every Founder in our community.
Interested? Here are just a few examples of profiles we think could be great:
- A former consultant who biases towards action.
- Someone with BD, Sales, Marketing, or Customer Success experience at a start-up who wants a rare window into the VC side of the business.
- A field organizer or an aspiring entrepreneur who thrives when executing and brings enthusiasm and a detail orientation to every new challenge.
You could be a great Partnerships Analyst if:
- You’re intrigued by B2B go-to-market strategy and customer development.
- You can’t remember the last time you dropped a ball.
- You love finding win-wins and crossing off items on your to-do list.
- You can context switch quickly from one project to the next.
- You bias towards action.
We hope to meet with candidates with at least 1-3 years of working experience. Please note, this is not an investing role, rather it’s a role to support how we operate.
At First Round, we value resourcefulness, diversity, excellence and hustle. To give you a sense of what our team is all about, check out our values that guide our work:
We serve entrepreneurs. We owe them our unvarnished opinion and unwavering support.
We honor quality. The little things matter. High standards and attention to the craft are valued here.
We favor action and think long-term. We decide and execute with urgency today. We define success with the long-term in mind.
We cherish diversity and inclusion. The strongest communities around the world are diverse and inclusive. We work hard to make sure ours is, too.
We do things our own way. We choose to be original and find unique, creative solutions to our biggest problems.
We have fun. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.