Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998… come and find out why! Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is seeking a Manager in Training. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
Join a diverse and talented team in Harbor East Baltimore
Hugging the shoreline, with unmatched views across the water, Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore offers a chic, resort-like getaway in the heart of Harbor East, the city’s hippest new district. Walk to great restaurant and shops and local attractions. Referred to as “the crown jewel of Harbor East” the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore has 256 guest rooms including 45 suites.
The role of the Manager in Training
Rotate through multiple positions within the Finance division. Provide assistance to managers with accounting duties. This is a 12-18-month program, with the goal of MIT’s moving into a manager level positions upon successful completion of the program.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore employees enjoy:
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training & Development
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management, Accounting, Finance, or related degree
- 1-2 years experience in hotel environment with a passion for the industry
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills especially in MS Excel
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization