Job Description – Digital Media Marketing Director
Frame Change is an innovative education services provider designed to transform and support school districts and K-12 education professionals nurturing and educating underserved students. Frame Change leverages proven practitioners with a track record of developing innovative professional development techniques, and data-driven solutions to rapidly impact positive outcomes. Frame Change empowers communities, school districts, administrators, and educators to transform their classrooms, schools, neighborhoods, and the world. Frame Change provides practitioners with a platform to deliver localized solutions on a global scale.
We seek support in executing an innovative social media presence to provide underserved kids with resources needed to be successful in life!
We are hiring for Digital Media Marketing Director, the intern will be responsible for implementing company social media/marketing strategies to increase company awareness and exposure; develop, analyze, and refine company social media/content strategies; and coordinate content creation with Leadership, Operations, and Marketing teams. This internship will be an opportunity to gain Social media, marketing, and influencer relations experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
· Enrolled in a higher education program OR a degree in a relative field (communications, graphic design) OR comparable experience
· Self-motivated and passionate about K-12 education
· Excellent written communication
· Draft email newsletters and marketing campaigns.
· Assist in livestream video productions.
· Edit image and video content for social media use.
· Stay current on industry trends and technological developments, sharing this information and best practices to inform team members and evolve the social media strategy.
· Knowledgeable of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter, etc.)
· Interested in social media trends
· Energetic and creative
· Familiar with the education management industry or primary/secondary school
· Graphic Design experience
· K-12 experience (preferred)
This is an unpaid internship, with a stipend that may be available depending upon performance.
Frame Change is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.