Dates: September – December
Hours: Minimum of 10 hours per week. Occasional evening hours may be required for events and meetings.
To Apply: Please email cover letter and resume to Internship@FringeArts.com. Include internship title in the email subject line and in cover letter. Applications accepted on a rolling basis. Please note that we’re a dog friendly office.
What is FEASTIVAL?: Each fall for the past eleven years, the Philadelphia Fringe Festival has joined forces with Philadelphia’s world-class restaurants to present Audi FEASTIVAL, a benefit for FringeArts.
You will provide fundraising support for the Director of Strategic Partnership and Event Coordinator. The FEASTIVAL Intern will be working collaboratively with the FEASTIVAL team on fundraising, auction, ad sales and ticketing strategies.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Sponsor research and outreach
- Event Entertainment Coordination
- Assisting with event logistics including auction set up and sponsor activation
- Auction Administration
- Ticket administration
- Various event tasks and administration
- Ideal candidates have excellent written and verbal communication skills, are self-motivated and creative.