This individual will primarily help evaluate new investment opportunities to determine their suitability for Fulton’s investment strategy. The role will provide broad exposure to complex and sophisticated real estate investments. This opportunity offers an exceptional foundation for professional growth in many areas of real estate investment.
Ultimately, the Real Estate Analyst will work on all aspects of underwriting and closing new investments and will support post-closing asset management.
- Conducting real estate financial analyses including cash flow and present value;
- Authoring third party report reviews, market analyses, and competitive positioning assessments;
- Preparing cash flow and pricing models to evaluate existing and prospective real estate investments;
- Managing due diligence processes for prospective investments;
- Assisting in preparation and presentation of Investment Committee and client presentations;
- Working closely with team members to close transactions;
- Maintaining database of assets and transactions.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Recent graduate (undergraduate class of 2020 or 2021) with a degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or Economics, with a solid academic record;
- Strong Excel skills, with real estate modeling, DCF, multi-year cash flow forecasting experience;
- Working knowledge of multiple asset classes and various business plans;
- Financial research and analysis proficiency;
- Clear and concise communication skills;
- Comfort with client-facing interactions, including on-boarding and unscheduled inquiries;
- Relevant experience – including exposure to multifamily, industrial, office, and/or self-storage sectors – strongly preferred;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, and Word required, with experience with Argus strongly preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment under pressure and on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize deadlines and effectively manage workload;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and a quick study with strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Available to start immediately with remote work initially gradually transitioning to in-office work this summer, conditions permitting.