Would you like to join our innovative team? If so, read on!
Our insurance products are used every day by millions of drivers, boaters and motorcycle riders. You can’t see or touch our product, but it’s something that provides us all with peace of mind.
This career track is well suited for majors in various business fields or in mathematics/statistics. Start Date classes for 2021 are: June, August and November!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
At GEICO, analytics are fundamental to making critical business decisions. Analytics have been and continue to be GEICO’s hallmark in the competitive auto insurance industry. This is a unique opportunity to utilize your analytical and problem-solving skills to help shape GEICO’s competitive position by not only identifying the problems but also recommending the solutions.
As a Product Strategy Analyst, you’ll directly contribute to GEICO’s overall growth and profitability by utilizing predictive analytics to help evaluate factors that will enhance our line of insurance products. In this role, you will assist in the development of state product strategies by analyzing key performance indicators to draw data-driven conclusions on ways to improve our product offerings.
A typical day may include using various programming languages to analyze sales and profit data, monitoring GEICO’s competitive position, and presenting strategic business proposals to senior management. This will be a highly visible position as you will have the opportunity to frequently collaborate with various departments including Marketing, Sales, Underwriting Research, Modeling, and Actuary.”
Ready to make an impact? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or quantitative field
- Must have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Understanding of business practices
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel
- High level of dependability
- Preference is given to candidates with related work or internship experience
This is your first step to becoming a GEICO leader through exposure to real-life business decisions that affect the company’s success!
- Must be willing and able to commute or relocate. This position is based out of our Corporate office in Chevy Chase, MD.
- Please upload your resume and all unofficial transcripts (undergraduate and graduate) when submitting your application for review.
Entry level starting salary is in the mid to high $60K range