Commit to a career and not just a salary.
Genesis HealthCare System’s commitment to our nurses includes:
- Competitive RN pay scale and shift differentials
- Clinical Advancement Program (CAP)
- Free in-house educational programs including BCLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, BCRA, etc.
- Individualized mentorship and orientation
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education assistance up to $8,000/year
- Engaged and supportive leadership
- State-of-the-art medical care units
- Self-scheduling and shared governance
Opportunities exist in our Emergency, Critical Care, Med-Surg, Nursing Care Team (Float Pool), Surgical Services, Womens & Childrens, etc. for full-time, part-time and/or on-call, with a variety of shifts available.
Genesis HealthCare System offers a comprehensive benefits package including free employee health services, 403b retirement savings with employer matching contributions, free employee parking, credit union, etc.
Qualified candidates (graduate of an accredited RN program or soon to graduate; Ohio licensed or in process) please apply directly to https://genesishcs/org/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Genesis HealthCare System … better begins here.