We at Genify.ai (http://www.genify.ai/en/home) are looking to hire remote Software Engineers for a 3-month internship with the potential for a full-time offer. We are ideally looking for candidates currently based in Beijing, China, or in the UAE, despite the fact that the majority of the work will be done remotely. Please apply by sending me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!
Genify.ai is an award-winning start-up based in both Dubai, UAE & Beijing, China. It provides state-of-the-art ML solutions to its clients in the financial industry in addition to guidance on the design and implementation of their artificial intelligence strategies.
Currently, Genify’s product suite consists of 2 machine learning-based solutions – a banking transaction categorizer & a Netflix-style banking recommender system – with the view of a further expansion in the near future. As part of our efforts to enhance our product suite, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a full-time software developer, as part of a summer internship (minimum) or longer-term placement (ideal).
Roles & Responsibilities:
Several projects among:
– Build an appropriate infrastructure around the sandbox of one of the region’s largest banks in order to:
– extract different types of relevant data points
– enhance Genify’s machine-learning based “categorizer” according to the extracted data
– Build an API and Python SDK around Genify’s banking “recommender system” allowing other developers to leverage its output
– Enhance the existing codebase of the “recommender system” & ensure the solution is production-ready
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills:
– Minimum 6-months of cumulative internship / work experience in a software engineer capacity a must – High levels of drive and ownership
– Effective written and oral communication skills
– Proficiency in 1/2 programming languages – of which Python – a must
– Good understanding of web applications, RESTful API, containerization, database and modern software technologies
– Available to start first week of July for a minimum of 3 months
– Ability to travel in/out of the region a plus