I am creating a new podcast show that is launching this summer and am looking for interns who want to be a part of creating a national brand.
The interns will be expected to work approx 5-15 hours a week and will be responsible for:
Broadcasting the show on Facebook live and promoting the Facebook live events;
Creating intros and outros for podcast;
Promoting the show afterwards through the socials;
Booking guests and communicating with them regarding any questions;
Ideal Candidate Will:
• Get involved with editing compelling, curiosity-driven stories or segments
• Have adept knowledge of splicing, condensing & editing videos
• Ideally have light audio editing skills on ProTools or other apps
• Working knowledge of Macs and Mac Operating Systems
• Social media savvy
• Simple photo editing skills a plus
• Must enjoy working collaboratively and accurately; attention to detail a must
• Knowledge of Adobe Audition (or other audio editing programs) and basic editing skills encouraged
• Current or previous enrollment in communications classes preferred.
• Prior internship or working experience in radio/TV preferred.
• Broadcast Communications a plus
• Experience with digital media systems a plus.
• Have a passion for creating audio stories or interviews
• Be creative and desire to push the boundaries and be innovative
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in podcasting, radio, PR and communications and more importantly, it’s going to be a lot of fun!