GIC is an international agribusiness consulting and financial advisory firm located in Bethesda, MD, specializing in food security and food safety advisement, carbon monetization, financial services, and market consulting. GIC is currently seeking interns for research and analysis, working remotely.
– Research and Analysis
– Writing (proposals, speeches, articles, due diligence, business plans, etc)
– Financial analysis
– Experience in research and analysis
– Previous work experience
– Knowledge of software systems
– Knowledge of agricultural, food security, food safety, and climate change issues
– Completed MA, MS, and/or MBA,
– Languages: A combination of fluent English, Chinese proficiency is an asset but not required.
Send cover letter and resume directly to Richard Gilmore at email@example.com
GIC Trade, Inc.
4328 Montgomery Avenue, Bethesda, MD