Global Atlantic is one of the fastest growing companies in the Life and Annuity industry. We are focused on the U.S. retirement and life insurance markets with a broad range of annuities and life insurance options, as well as reinsurance solutions. Our success is based on competitive and innovative product designs, leading investment management and integrated risk management, along with highly experienced leadership.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented people who support our culture of collaboration and innovation. Our unique entrepreneurial culture encourages all employees to assume significant levels of responsibility. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
Reporting directly to the AVP, Market Risk, the Analyst Risk Management will join a dynamic group in a company that prides itself in risk and investment sophistication. This role will be a member of a highly visible risk program that includes development and implementation of capital risk models and stress testing, as well as investment compliance monitoring. Responsibilities of this role include administration of capital risk models, including stress testing invested assets and liabilities, as well as reinsurance trust asset compliance reporting . This role will be based in Hartford, CT.
Key responsibilities include:
- Run monthly production processes, including partnering with others across the organization to gather data and inputs in an efficient manner
- Assist in the development and enhancement of new capital models builds
- Develop and produce standard reporting packages for management to review capital model results|
- Manage investment compliance reporting for numerous reinsurance transactions
- Provide ongoing monitoring and analysis of asset allocation within investment trusts
- Assist the broader Risk organization in ad hoc projects and analysis
- 1-3 years of experience in the investment or insurance industry (life and annuity preferable)
- Strong finance/ analytical/quantitative background; CFA candidate a plus
- Knowledge of investments, GAAP and U.S. statutory accounting.
- Experience with IBM TM1 a plus
- Skilled communicator with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to analyze complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution
At Global Atlantic, enjoy a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, with a focus on pay equity and flexibility. We are proud to support work/life balance that meet individual and business needs. A business casual dress code, above-average paid time off, parental and military leave, adoption assistance and tuition reimbursement are just a few of the extra perks that make Global Atlantic a great place to work. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship now or in the future