Since 1849, Gorton’s has been trusted to provide products that surpass expectations & help consumers live healthier lives by eating more seafood. The Consumer Brand Marketing Associate is an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in a career in consumer goods brand marketing. Gorton’s offers the combination of an entrepreneurial spirit of a smaller organization, along with being an innovative consumer products company with global resources.
As a Consumer Brand Marketing Associate, at our Gloucester, Massachusetts headquarters, you will contribute to marketing initiatives which are focused on growing our business in an increasingly diverse consumer and retailer environment. Your responsibilities will include analysis of growth opportunities and spending effectiveness, development of retailer presentations, involvement in developing new products, execution of marketing programs, implementing packaging changes, coordinating in store promotions, developing customer level marketing initiatives, conducting or evaluating consumer research, and development of point of sale materials. Over time, you will be given greater responsibility in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives to help grow our business. You will be expected to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams made up of individuals in other disciplines, including extensive involvement with our Sales activity. The goal of this assignment is to develop a talented individual for greater responsibility in marketing, sales, or other areas within Gorton’s.
- Bachelor’s degree candidate with evidence of academic success (prefer Marketing or other business majors)
- Related Internship or Co-op experience a plus (in analysis or marketing)
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Outgoing, positive, can do attitude
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, & Word)
- Negotiations skills
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization.
Gorton’s offers excellent growth potential along with an attractive benefits and compensation package.
Gorton’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about Gorton’s and our typical on campus recruiting opportunities or to submit a cover letter and resume, please visit www.gortons.com/careers