Graham Partners is seeking current Junior college students for its summer 2021 internship program.
Theinternship program at Graham Partners is a unique opportunity for extremely motivated individuals to gain experience in the private equity industry as an undergraduate student.
The position is an 8-10 week program, with the possibility of a full-time offer for exceptional candidates. Interns are given exposure to a full range of the firm’s activities including: sourcing and evaluating transactions; structuring and executing deals; and assisting senior investment professionals with portfolio company management which includes working closely with C-level executives. Interns will also participate in a rigorous Training the Street (TTS) financial modeling program and accounting training.
Interns perform the following functions:
- Evaluate industry trends and perform in-depth analysis regarding market share and competitive
- position of acquisition targets
- Develop detailed financial cash flow models, operating scenarios and sensitivity analyses for potential transactions
- Coordinate and execute financial and other acquisition related due diligence
- Participate in financing negotiations with leading middle market lending institutions
Ideal candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong Excel experience
- Exceptional academic credentials with a demonstrated track record of accomplishment (3.5 GPA or
- A proven ability to thrive in a team setting
If you are interested in applying for the summer internship program, please apply with our quick application process online.
About Graham Partners www.grahampartners.net: Graham Partners is a private investment firm focused on investing in businesses with proprietary technologies, advanced manufacturing know-how, innovative product development capabilities, and strong growth potential. Since the firm’s founding in 1988, Graham Partners has closed over eighty acquisitions, joint ventures, financings, and divestitures. The committed capital raised since inception through the Graham Partners funds together with Graham led coinvestments totals approximately $3.0 billion. Investors include university endowments, charitable foundations, financial institutions, and private investors.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.