Green World Alliance welcomes summer interns interested in conducting sustainability research, consulting, and project implementation.
- Research various types of green solutions that include renewable energy and cutting-edge innovation.
- Find and analyze case studies on green projects.
- Determine the top thought leaders in different types of industries.
- Uncover the deeper business intelligence that enables the maximum utilization of research findings.
Consulting and Project Implementation Description:
- Interact with prospective sustainability solution providers and thought leaders.
- Assist end-users with assessing their options for incorporating green solutions.
- Develop financial models for evaluating solution options and resulting ROI.
- Participate in the entire consulting engagement cycle from start to actual implementation.
- Gain direct experience with leading practitioners and solution providers.
- Access to networking events.
- Flexible time.
- Work remotely.
- Assist in our weekly meetings.
- Interact with other interns and professionals.
- Longer-term career opportunities.
Have good written and verbal business communication skills.
Have a passion for research.
Eager to learn about sustainability or have a fundamental prior knowledge.
Bonus skills: Have experience with green tech.
Bonus skills: Have experience with outreach to customers or clients.