GreenTree is looking for an intern who will be responsible in developing financial models for our real estate businesses.
- Create financial models to evaluate potential new development or investments opportunities. Models include project and portfolio level performance and structured finance.
- Create financial models to evaluate property investment exit strategies with operating costs/revenue and income streams.
- Support principal executive with financial models and analysis.
- Update financial models with actual data to evaluate investments.
- Assist with the preparation of multifamily applications for financing
- Perform market research to determine/verify a project’s economics and to verify assumptions used in models.
- Identify economic/general issues with potential economic impact.
- Work with Development Associates to resolve development issues.
- Assist with acquisition due diligence.
- Assist with physical due diligence (including review of contracts, preparing the budgets, gathering the consultants) of potential acquisitions.
- Perform rental rate analysis. Cultivate broker relationships for market information.
- Perform special projects/analysis for the principal executive
- Summarize and present findings and recommendations succinctly
- Attend daily training call along with other interns
GreenTree is a private equity firm specializing in real estate cross-border Chinese investment. We engage in investments with sustainable financial and social returns in China and around the globe. GreenTree provides project identification, acquisition negotiation, developer liquidity, strata asset pricing, property management and leasing solutions. GreenTree identifies and underwrites projects risk, pricing and strategies while simultaneously negotiating with the developer and 3rd party sales rep companies.