Greystar’s Asset Management Team works in partnership with our Development Team to deliver beautiful multifamily residential communities with innovative services that enhance the living experience for our residents. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Greystar, we don’t just build buildings – we build homes.
Greystar is seeking a talented Analyst to join the Asset Management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Greystar’s newly constructed assets. This position is responsible for using strong technical and collaborative skills to conduct financial analysis on multifamily assets, monitor the progress of new asset deliveries and report on sales transactions. The position in based in Houston, TX and will have frequent interaction with Greystar’s development team and equity partners across the US.
- Conduct financial analysis of development assets, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models.
- Analyze market data to identify market trends and prepare narrative memos and detailed reports which provide insight into market trends at the property level.
- Monitor and report on the status of new product deliveries and sales transactions by establishing critical timelines and deadlines.
- Manage on-going communications related to development transactions with local market brokers, institutional and equity partners, lenders and real estate owners.
- College degree in finance, business administration, real estate or related field.
- Up to 2 years of analytical work experience in real estate or asset management.
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel and excellent interpersonal skills.