Greystar is seeking a talented Analyst to join the Asset Management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Greystar’s newly constructed assets. This position is responsible for using strong technical and collaborative skills to conduct financial analysis on multifamily assets, monitor the progress of new asset deliveries and report on sales transactions. The position in based in Houston, TX and will have frequent interaction with Greystar’s development team and equity partners across the US.
- Conduct financial analysis of development assets, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models.
- Analyze market data to identify market trends and prepare narrative memos and detailed reports which provide insight into market trends at the property level.
- Monitor and report on the status of new product deliveries and sales transactions by establishing critical timelines and deadlines.
- Manage on-going communications related to development transactions with local market brokers, institutional and equity partners, lenders and real estate owners.
- College degree in finance, business administration, real estate or related field.
- Up to 2 years of analytical work experience in real estate or asset management.
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel and excellent interpersonal skills.
Greystar is a leading, fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment management, development, and management of rental housing properties globally. Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Greystar manages and operates over an estimated $200 billion+ of real estate in nearly 200 markets globally including offices throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific region. Greystar is the largest operator of apartments in the United States, managing approximately 693,000 units/beds, and has a robust institutional investment management platform with approximately $35.5 billion of assets under management, including over $15 billion of assets under development. Greystar was founded by Bob Faith in 1993 with the intent to become a provider of world-class service in the rental residential real estate business. To learn more, visit www.greystar.com.