This exciting role will give you the opportunity to interface heavily with Greystar’s entire investment platform and get valuable experience working through the entire acquisitions process. The various groups include but are not limited to acquisitions, portfolio management, finance, investment accounting, legal and property management. Investment Analysts are responsible for screening new acquisition opportunities, analyzing income and expense projections, providing financial analyses to support negotiation decisions, conducting market research, preparing due diligence materials and assisting in the preparation of investment memorandum.
Bachelor’s degree in related major, business or finance preferred
- Strong desire to learn the real estate industry
- A quantitative background, and analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and capability to articulate complex topics
- Precise written and verbal communication skills, and capability to articulate complex topics
- Ability to perform a variety of duties and responsibilities with a high standard of accuracy, attention to detail, and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines
Greystar is a leading, fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment management, development, and management of rental housing properties globally. Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Greystar manages and operates over an estimated $200 billion+ of real estate in nearly 200 markets globally including offices throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific region. Greystar is the largest operator of apartments in the United States, managing approximately 693,000 units/beds, and has a robust institutional investment management platform with approximately $35.5 billion of assets under management, including over $15 billion of assets under development. Greystar was founded by Bob Faith in 1993 with the intent to become a provider of world-class service in the rental residential real estate business. To learn more, visit www.greystar.com.