The purpose of this role is to provide an opportunity for students planning to begin a career in the real estate industry. University students will gain practical experience in all phases of on-site residential property management. The internship is a rotational program where interns learn and perform critical job duties of various site-level positions.
Greystar has a rolling application process for our internships, meaning there is no specific deadline to apply by; applications will be accepted on a continuous basis. If a line of business has a specific deadline, it will be outlined here. We encourage you to submit your application as an indication of your interest. A Talent Acquisition Advisor will be in touch if there is further interest in next steps. We anticipate coordinating interviews beginning in January 2022 and internships are scheduled to begin in June 2022.
- Become familiar with Company applications and operational techniques through completing required in-house training programs.
- Work with the on-site team to get a sense of their duties and responsibilities in an effort to gain knowledge of day to day processes, procedures, etc.
- Work closely with team in the creation of specific information that leverages internal systems and performance data for the benefit of internal or external clients.
- May work closely with senior team members to complete various, financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis as assigned or as necessary.
- May work on special projects that require building relationships and partnering with other groups to reach goals.
- May work with and contribute to outreach and promotion efforts utilizing website and social media outlets.
- May create documentation outlining processes, procedures, programs, testing/review results, etc.
- May conduct research on and prepare an assessment of a conceptual idea within the department.
Greystar is a leading, fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment management, development, and management of rental housing properties globally. Headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, Greystar manages and operates over an estimated $200 billion+ of real estate in nearly 200 markets globally including offices throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific region. Greystar is the largest operator of apartments in the United States, managing approximately 693,000 units/beds, and has a robust institutional investment management platform with approximately $35.5 billion of assets under management, including over $15 billion of assets under development. Greystar was founded by Bob Faith in 1993 with the intent to become a provider of world-class service in the rental residential real estate business. To learn more, visit www.greystar.com.