Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
As an employee in the Financial Services segment at Guidehouse, you will join a team of professionals who combine technical expertise with business pragmatism to support clients including approximately 300 financial services companies; 8 of the Top 10 largest banks in the U.S.; all of the Big 5 banks in Canada; federal financial regulators and lending agencies; and top U.S. and international law firms. You will have a unique opportunity to develop your skills in a variety of areas while working in a collaborative team environment to provide our clients with innovate solutions to their most pressing problems.
Our consultants perform a wide range of functions including but not limited to:
- Analytics and Problem Solving – perform critical, value-add work that can directly impact our clients’ bottom line.
- Client Service and Project Management – work on challenging, mission critical engagements in a collaborative setting to deliver results that exceed client expectations.
- Practice and Business Development – participate in a variety of practice initiatives (e.g., recruiting, people and culture, internal communications, and training) and assist senior practitioners in the pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Industry Knowledge and Development – expand your industry knowledge, develop core consulting capabilities and learn to effectively articulate our competitive differentiators to clients.
As an Intern, you will gain first-hand consulting experience working on a variety of projects with different engagement teams. Your daily tasks will vary and may include analyzing account / transaction histories, performing research, evaluating processes, risks and controls and preparing project status updates.
- Graduating with an undergraduate degree between December 2022 and June 2023 with a business-related or technical major (e.g. Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics).
- Demonstrated solid academic performance, with a 3.2 GPA or better.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, adaptability, creative problem-solving skills and an ability to work well with teams.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program