GWWO Architects is seeking Intern Architects with 3-5 years of experience.
- Creativity and experience with high-quality design
- Understanding of construction documents, including technical specifications and document coordination
- Strong building technology and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with building codes
- Ability to work well within a team structure
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Quality-minded and self-motivated
- Fluency with business office software (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Physical requirements: Visual review of documents, typing, traversing construction sites on foot
- Strong design sense and demonstrated design abilities
- Proficiency in Revit Architecture
- Experience with cultural and/or educational projects
- LEED project experience
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.