Harbor Group Management Company is an established real estate investment/property management company headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia with $12+ billion in assets in multifamily residential, commercial, and retail properties throughout the United States and abroad. Under the direction of the department manager, the Intern will obtain knowledge of real estate investment and property management best practices. The Intern participates in Company’s Mission, Values, and promotes the Vision of Excellence.
Potential Opportunities available in various Corporate departments:
- Asset Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Investor Relations
We Expect from You…
- Be enrolled in a 4-year accredited Program, have one year of customer service work experience, have proficient computer skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Be professional always through quality of work, punctuality, attendance, and attitude.
- Be dependable, make good judgment, and be organized.
- Display the initiative and ability to learn knowledge of the field.
- Maintain a good working relationship with peers and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Be the example and take accountability for all your actions. Know and adhere to Company’s mission, vision, values, and policies.
- Maintain professional dress and conduct always.
- Keep files and desk organized.
- Perform other duties as required.
You Can Expect from Us…
- To work in a fast-paced environment where sharing your opinions is encouraged
- To learn about the different facets of a real estate and investment company
- To be exposed to learnings and experiences that facilitate professional growth
- To be challenged and grow during the 10-week program
- To have access to not only your manager but also the Sr. Leadership Team of Harbor Group