JOB PURPOSE: Work directly with and report to Senior Executive, who sits on Executive and Investment Committees, to effectuate and close various commercial real estate transaction on all product types, specifically as it relates to the financing and disposition of assets within the portfolio. Position will include participating in the due diligence, negotiations and closing of transactions and involve coordination internally, as well as, with various buyers, lenders and other third-party stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by Harbor Group Management Company.
- Gain a working knowledge of organizational management operations and policies
- Gather information on property specifics and asset level data
- Work within internal systems to provide due diligence requirements and materials
- Manage data flow between stakeholders
- Coordinate and facilitate communications between various stakeholders
- Follow trends in market conditions, both in real estate market and lending market
- Under supervision and training by the Senior Executive, work with outside legal counsel, lenders, etc. on contract and business level negotiations
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- 1-2 years of related experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Adept with time management and easily able to prioritize tasks
- Comfortable working under strict deadlines and able to commit to timeframes
- Self-initiator and keen ability to independently anticipate future project demands
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with processing significant written and verbal information flow
- Eager and able to learn quickly