Hava Health is a fast growing, venture-backed biotech startup developing an innovative solution in the smoking cessation space. We are searching for a Mechanical Engineer with the passion and motivation to contribute to an innovative solution in the smoking cessation space. The candidate will work closely with the founding team and be expected to handle tasks ranging from mechanical design and engineering and product development to implementation and manufacturing. In addition to being a fast learner, our ideal candidate is a self-motivated problem solver who finds pragmatic solutions to highly technical challenges.
• Help with overall design, analysis, documentation and functional validation of mechanical components and assemblies
• Assist with rapid feasibility studies to design for mechanical robustness, schedule, and cost.
• Work directly with part suppliers on DFM, tooling kick-off, tool bring-up, and tool/part qualification.
Candidate should ideally have:
• Expertise in 3D MCAD/Solidworks.
• Experience in designing consumer oriented products using a broad range of processes and materials, with an emphasis on cosmetic plastic molding and metal parts (sheet metal, CNC, extrusion, etc.).
BIG PLUS if you have knowledge and experience with:
• Advanced circuitry design
• Resistive heating elements
• Ultrasonic frequencies
• Piezoelectric transducers
• Sensors: specifically; microphones, pressure, temperature
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.