Graduating soon? Interested in our Residency Programs?
Your future in Nursing is here and now! Wesley and HCA want to invest in you!
Program Start Date: June 28, 2021
New graduates are eligible for a sign on bonus for the StaRN program!
We invite graduating nurses to apply now for Wesley’s StaRN Program for New Nurses. This paid program will allow new graduates and or experienced nurses to obtain specific training in the Medical Surgical and Intensive Care Unit settings through an intensive 10-12 week training program.
- Paid, 10-12 week training program. Schedule will be Monday- Friday, averaging 40 hours per week except during preceptorship
- Eligible for Wesley hire upon program completion, followed by two (2) year commitment of full time employment
- Gain experience within Wesley and HCA
- Cultivate meaningful relationships and enjoy targeted learning opportunities with skilled nurses, preceptors, and mentors in our ICU and Medical Surgical floors.
- Not local to Wichita? We offer relocation for graduating nurses!
Wesley Medical Center is one of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high-quality medical services Wesley offers. It includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies – more than any hospital in a 13 state region. Founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church, Wesley has been an HCA facility since 1985. Wesley owns and operates Wesley Woodlawn Hospital.
Wesley Medical Center is a growing HCA hospital in Wichita, Kansas that combines stability with all the rewards of working in a hospital system with growth and opportunity. We have more training opportunities, more advancement potential, and an impressive range of benefits.
Interested in a career at Wesley? Email Alex!
Here is what we can offer you:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Current BSN RN degree prior to residency start (or Associates degree) from an accredited program
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association prior to residency start
- Passing NCLEX results or active compact or State of Kansas RN license prior to residency start
- Flexibility to commit to a full time RN position with Wesley Medical Center for a (2) year commitment period.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.