Technical Product Manager
- Full-time role with compensation in stock only
- Work from Santa Monica, CA headquarters
- Commitment: 40 hours per week minimum with additional hours to meet targets.
About Heali AI: (Check the information in the next two paragraphs)
Our team consists of two serial entrepreneurs, two PhD engineers, two registered dietitian nutritionists, two Ivy league masters and alumni from Google, Amazon and Snapchat. We’re looking for expertise in product management as we look to build new product features.
Heali’s mission is to make personalized dieting simple. We’re using a suite of technologies including Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Machine Learning AI to power a unique set of tools for consumers. More can be shared on an individual basis.
- An engineering management graduate with a computer science / software engineering background.
- Prior Product Management experience in a high-tech company, preferably software.
- Experience with project management tool(s), preferably Asana.
- Excellent written, verbal and documentation skills.
- Have a strong leadership background and are able to showcase tangible achievements.
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from varied sources in order to drive conclusions and recommendations.
- Proven academic record with a passion to learn on the fly.
- Work cross functionally across teams and coordinate the engineering team workflow.
- Work on creating a feasible engineering roadmap.
- Establish processes to ensure feature deployments meet the specified deadlines.
- Proactively identify next generation product capabilities and experiences from product ideation through launch.
- Write requirements and specifications and drive the product development schedule from engineering to release.
- Establish quality assurance protocols and develop effective debugging strategies to deliver error-free products.
- Be the gatekeeper of the engineering team communication and have visibility across departments.
- Accountable: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and working autonomously.
- Committed: Take ownership of their domain and fully commit to complete the goals set.
- Excellent communicator: Foster inter-team and intra-team communication, immaculate documentation.
- Entrepreneurial: Think critically for novel solutions with a startup mindset.
- Detail oriented: Strive towards perfection in every feature and critique every part of the product.
- Tech savvy: Understanding the nutritional tech space and aiming to contribute more.