Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Qualifications and Education
Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) from a program accredited by the Council on Social Worker Education and specialized experience that has equipped the candidate with the skills and knowledge to successfully perform the duties of the position.
Two (2) years of relevant professional experience or a combination of education and experience.
Licenses and Certifications
Required to be a current D.C. Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) to practice social work in the District of Columbia.
* All grades require a valid driver’s license.
Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Other Significant Facts
Tour of Duty: 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday – Friday Qualified individuals must ensure flexibility as it relates to the Tour of Duty.
- LICSW (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- To deliver therapy remotely, typically over the course of an 8 week program, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients who are suffering from behavioral issues associated with a medical or life transition.
- To be available for 10+ hours/week of availability to work with HRSIC patients.
- Two years of clinical experience post-licensure conducting psychotherapy utilizing CBT, DBT and other solution-focused approaches.
- Current LCSW (or state equivalent) in good standing and malpractice insurance
- Strong assessment skills, ability to diagnose accurately, and proficiency in developing collaborative individualized treatment plans with patients
- Genuine desire to help patients overcome barriers to positive change. Reliable, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Private home office with computer, webcam, dependable internet access, and access to a DSM 5 tool (book or app).
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
HRSICis an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. HRSIC is an E-Verify company.
Job Type: Part-time.
Provide social services and assistance to improve the social and psychological functioning of children and their families and to maximize the family well-being and the academic functioning of children. May assist parents, with parenting support. In schools, they address such problems as teenage pregnancy, misbehavior, and truancy. Interview clients individually, in families, or in groups, assessing their situations, capabilities, and problems to determine what services are required to meet their needs. Interview clients to gather information about their backgrounds, needs, or progress.