Helpsyhealth.com is the world’s first AI nurse, using a whole-health approach involving integrative medicine to make a clinical impact. We use AI and machine learning algorithms to provide therapies to manage symptoms on our app and web platform. We are deeply devoted to allowing people, especially those with chronic conditions, to live their lives to the fullest.
We are offering multiple internship positions for the upcoming calendar year. These internships require a minimum of 15-25 hours/week of time commitment over a period of at least 4-6 months. Our internship opportunities offer the opportunity to work at a unique digital-health startup. Interns will find Helpsy an excellent place to grow and develop their skills while contributing in a startup environment. All positions allow remote work location.
All internships are unpaid, however you will get the opportunity to network with experienced people in the industry, learn from the people who are in the industry that you look forward to joining, develop leadership and other new skills depending on the internship and have the advantage of working from home at your own schedule. If you are a student (and students are encouraged to apply!), we can arrange for class credit.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must for all of our internships. You must also be able to collaborate effectively with all of our team members. Good collaborative skills and excellent work ethic are a requirement for all internships. Interns must also be self-motivated and have a good sense of humor.
Interns gain valuable experience while making the world a healthier, more pain-free place.
Please send to email@example.com:
- Preferred pronouns
- Cover letter (optional)
Are you ready to join us?
Business Development Position
As a Business Development intern at Helpsy you’ll be working on doing business development and sales to our various stakeholders – pharma companies, insurance, employers, health care centers, holistic providers and patients.
Helpsy’s BD departments: Pharma, Employer Benefit, Nonprofit, Providers/Cancer Centers.
Working closely with our senior management team, you’ll define your corporate sales goals in the space and strategies for how how we can meet them. You’ll identify new clients as well as work with existing leads.
• Identify sales targets and leads through inbound and outbound opportunities
• Identify challenges customers face, and demonstrate how Helpsy Health can help achieve the customer’s goals through presentations and proposals
• Implement sales strategies on innovative new ways to gain more customers
• Communicate effectively with external, internal teams and partners about project activities, initiatives, goals and objectives
• Represent Helpsy at industry conferences and industry/user groups
• 0 – 3 years B2B or B2C sales experience preferred
• Basic knowledge of CRM and Helpdesk systems
• Experience in enterprise software sales, health IT
• Pipeline development, management, and lead qualification skills are necessary
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must along with the ability to build strong rapport with customers, prospects, and internally
• Must be a team player, able to think quick-on-your-feet, and easily handle objections
• Ability to understand technical business problems and articulate a corresponding solution based on software technology
• Understanding of our offerings strengths relative to competitive technologies
• Experience in Medical practice or health care professional markets
• Experience selling to C-level executives
• Interest and/or experience in Digital Health
As soon as all necessary documents are received. All internships are currently remote.
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid opportunity, but we can exchange for class credit. Hours are flexible. We are ideally looking for someone who can dedicate 15-25 hours per week for 4-6 months (6 months preferred).