Provides professional nursing care practicing legal nursing responsibilities as indicated by the Nurse Practice Act. For a Graduate Nurse this will be under the supervision of an experienced registered nurse.
- Graduate of an accredited professional school of nursing
- Valid Pennsylvania temporary practice permit
- Within six months of hire date, the Graduate Nurse must complete the licensing examination
- Basic Cardiac Life Support.
- Successful completion of applicable clearances as outlined in Human Resources policy HR-106 within 90 days of commencing employment
- Must obtain ACLS within 6-month introductory period.