Red Herring is a global media company which unites the world’s best high technology innovators, venture investors and business decision makers in a variety of forums: a leading innovation magazine, an online daily technology news service, technology newsletters and major events for technology leaders around the globe. Red Herring provides an insider’s access to the global innovation economy, featuring unparalleled insights on the emerging technologies driving the economy.
Since 1997, Red Herring has vowed to dedicate significant resources to scouting and highlighting the startup ecosystem from North America, Europe and Asia. As a result, industry executives, VCs and experts have trusted Red Herring’s selections as critical indicators of the promising companies leading the next wave of disruption and innovation in the technology sector.
We are looking for extraordinary recruits that have a passion in the technology sector, meticulous in data research and whom can interface with the top C-level executives, VCs and corporate financiers across borders.
– Self-motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset, a high level of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
– Ability to thrive in a new, fast-paced environment
– Eager to take on new challenges and find solutions
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong organizational, quantitative and analytical skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5 or currently pursuing Masters degree
– Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint