The Printing and Personal Systems Group of HP is a cutting edge organization looking for a talented innovative and energetic customer experience researcher.
For this position you will be responsible for collecting customer input for consumer facing software products. These products run on PC, Web, Android and iOS and include HP Connected Drive and related new leading edge products under development. Work falls into three primary classifications: (1) qualitative research consisting of customer interviews and (2) quantitative research via surveys (3) managing online, web-based customer communities.
- Understanding of customer research and research techniques
- Familiar with Agile
- Experience or interest in managing an online community would be a huge plus
- Superior communication skills
- Survey design experience
- Ability to work in a diverse, rapidly changing environment
- Good knowledge on Web and Windows
- Working knowledge of Android and iOS
- Specific experience with an of the following is desirableQualtrics
- Use of online tools for product testing
- Usability testing
- Concept testing