When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Analyst with Hines, you will provide research and analytical support associated with acquisitions, development projects and/or asset management of operating properties. You will be exposed to various aspects of real estate investment management including market research, leasing strategies, underwriting of acquisitions, financial modeling and administration of investor requirements. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing various proposals
- Reviewing cash flows and financial statements
- Researching prospective tenants and markets
- Document control related to due diligence processes
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.