Hiscutt & Associates, Inc. has been in business since 1993, providing architectural services to clients throughout the southeast and holds registrations in AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN and VA. Over the past 26 years we have provided services to a wide variety of sectors including retail, religious, medical, child care and entertainment. We are a dynamic firm of seven individuals and are currently seeking two dedicated professionals to join our team.
- The opportunity to work on all phases of a project from initial client contact to contract administration.
- Be exposed to every aspect of the design and construction process and be challenged to go beyond the immediate task at hand.
- Allowed the opportunity to work and gain knowledge at your own pace and there is no limitation to the degree of involvement in a project which an individual can achieve.
- Valuable field experience through project site visits where you will have the opportunity to experience your work first hand.
- Revit model set up and development through most all phases of the design/construction process.
- Assist in the design process.
- Drawing set up and revision (Design Development, Plans, Sections, Elevations, and Details).
- Communication/coordination with outside consultants (Civil, Structural, MEP, Landscape).
- Communication/coordination with Project Managers overseeing the construction of the project.
- Communication/coordination with the Owner, Developer and their team of associates.
- Communication/coordination with Municipality Plan Reviewers and Inspectors.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Communication skills both verbal and written. The ability to communicate constructively and positively. Composing detailed, accurate and professional emails are critical to time management, building relationships and establishing trust and ultimately, the success of your project.
- Strong organizational skills. Your workload will evolve to managing multiple projects, all having different requirements and time lines.
- Teamwork and cooperation; we work independently but we also work together.
- Desire to learn, ask questions and propose answers.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Minimum 4 year Bachelors of Architecture Degree. 5 year professional degree or Masters preferred.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Revit and AutoCAD.
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Photo Shop.
Full time position. Competitive Salary. Benefits package includes several different insurance programs, retirement savings plan, paid holidays, vacation/sick day package. Coverage of all costs associated with study materials and initial round of testing for the ARE.
Our clients are the single-most important aspect of our business and we owe them the highest level of respect, attention and service. We are committed to providing a comfortable working environment in which we can maintain that high level of quality in our profession, and we are interested in professional individuals to help us accomplish our goals. Interested individuals are asked to send their resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org