- Coordinates project design.
- Develops creative design concepts for projects and expands on concepts of others.
- Under limited supervision develops design solutions based on industry standard construction techniques and engineering principles.
- Prepares presentation and design drawings.
- Under general supervision makes client presentations.
- Assists with the estimation of material requirements and costs for interiors projects.
- Architectural Registration preferred but not required.
- Professional degree from an accredited program.
- Typically have 4 to 10 years of experience.
- Proficient with BIM and other drafting presentation tools.