HoLa Hoboken Dual Language Charter School is a K-8 Spanish immersion school in Hoboken, New Jersey, offering a rigorous academic program in an innovative classroom setting that emphasizes the arts, experiential learning, collaboration, personal and social responsibility, and multiculturalism.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
· Serves as the main point of contact for all health-related concerns at HoLa
· Provide skilled nursing assessment and care for students, including students with special medical needs
· Serve as a resource for families and school personnel and act as liaison with community agencies and providers
· Attend scheduled staff meetings and complete continuing education requirements for licensure.
· Ensure compliance with district, state and federal rules and regulations in performing screening tests and nursing procedures
· Ensures 100% collection of student health documentation for incoming new students
· Maintains organized and up-to-date physical student health files
· Knowledge of and commitment to HoLa’s mission
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Independent, self-starter with a strong focus on student development
· Dependable, organized and efficient
· Experience collaborating with team members and providing constructive and instructive feedback
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Articulate, professional demeanor with strong self-confidence and initiative
· Ability to work both on broad-based strategy and everyday details
· Ability to exercise excellent judgment in decision-making
· Proven written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with students and their parents alike
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Possession of a passionate and loving attitude toward all children
· Responsiveness; Follow-up and follow-through with students, families, and faculty members is essential
· NJ Registered Nurse License (Required)
· Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
· NJ School Nurse Certification (Preferred)
· 2-3 years of experience (Preferred)
· The candidate must pass a background check prior to hiring.
·Please your NJ RN license number in your resume.
Competitive salary and full health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time