$3,000 Sign on Bonus
The RN staff nurse is responsible for delivery of resident/patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. The RN staff nurse provides resident, patient and family teaching.
Requirements: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred. Prior nursing experience preferred. Ability to obtain a valid Vermont State Registered Nursing License by date of employment required. Health Care Provider BLS certification required within 90 days of hire.
We appreciate our staff, which is why we provide sign on and retention bonuses, extra shift bonus’ when needed; generous shift differentials- $2.25/hr for evenings/ $2.50/hr for nights and $1.25 for weekends, and time and a half for holidays worked. We would love for you to consider joining our team!
Benefits available for part-time and full-time employees include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Assistance
- 403B Retirement Savings with matching program
- Child Care Facility infant to pre-school on Bennington campus
- Competitive wages
- Extensive training that includes leadership development, and skills training while working in a collaborative environment
- Team building events
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $27.00 – $32.00 per hour