Sign on Bonus $3,000
The RN Night Supervisor assumes overall coordination of nursing services for the delivery of resident/patient care.
Requirements: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Ability to obtain a valid Vermont State Registered Nursing License by date of employment required. Health Care Provider BLS certification required within 90 days of hire. Long Term Care and Acute Care experience preferred. RN new grads are encouraged to apply as they would be considered for this position.
**$5,000 Tuition Assistance Available Annually**
We appreciate our staff, which is why we provide sign on and retention bonuses, extra shift bonus’ when needed; generous shift differentials- $2.25/hr for evenings/ $2.50/hr for nights and $1.25 for weekends, and time and a half for holidays worked. We would love for you to consider joining our team!
Benefits available for part-time and full-time employees include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Assistance
- 403B Retirement Savings with matching program
- Child Care Facility infant to pre-school on Bennington campus
- Competitive wages
- Extensive training that includes leadership development, and skills training while working in a collaborative environment
- Team building events
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 – $32.00 per hour