Hudson Housing Capital LLC is seeking a highly motivated real estate finance professional to serve as a full-time Acquisitions Analyst in its New York City office. Hudson Housing Capital is a tax credit syndicator committed to promoting and fostering the development of affordable housing with high social impact. The Analyst will work with members of the firm’s Acquisitions group to assist in coordinating all aspects of low income housing tax credit equity investment transactions for closing.
The Analyst role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Assisting and working with the Acquisitions team on underwriting and closing (with a strong emphasis on financial modeling) equity investments in affordable housing transactions nationwide.
- Collection and analysis of due diligence materials including developer financial statements, property appraisals and market studies, project pro formas, legal documents, and other project materials.
- Preparation of investment approval memoranda, including extensive credit narratives outlining each project, development team, and financing structure.
- Financial modeling of transactions using the firm’s Excel-based pricing model. Candidates must exhibit proficiency with Excel and a strong interest in financial modeling, including tax accounting concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance, or related degree
- Excellent analytical and written and oral communication skills; candidates must have the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly.
- Ability to work independently to meet time-sensitive goals and deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail is a critical requirement of this position.