Are you looking to provide clinical social services at an innovative, multi-disciplinary pediatric clinic? ICAN is a Team of Rehab, ABA, and Mental Health service providers offering comprehensive treatment services to children with neurodevelopmental disorders.
What do you get work working for ICAN? A lot!
- Industry bench-marked competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance – Premera PPO or HSA
- 401(K) with potential match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) bank
- Paid Holidays
- Collegial learning environment
- In-service multi-disciplinary trainings
- Options for positions in variety of settings: clinic; in-home; schools; telehealth
- Company sponsored, fun events with the Team
- Environment that cultivates a diverse array of specializations
- Annual CEU reimbursement
The Clinical Social Worker provides complex services for families and their children with behavioral and developmental disorders.
- Conduct patient intakes, gathering background and previous treatment history
- Assess for behavioral, psychological, and cognitive disorders
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team on diagnoses and treatment plans
- Function as a liaison of communication and collaboration for families and their providers
- Provide case management services to families regarding social, psychological, financial, and cultural factors related to ASD and other developmental/emotional disorders.
- Conduct counseling sessions with families, parents, siblings, and patients for psychosocial support and behavior management
- Act as patient advocate by empowering families to participate in their own care as appropriate
Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW, LICSW preferred) from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
Will also consider:
-LASW with experience working in ASD or similar environment
-Licensed counselor (LMHC, LMHT, etc.) with experience working in ASD environment and/or clinical social work
Must have a valid WA state driver’s license