ABOUT US: Impending Bloom is an early-stage micro-investment startup that caters to impact-oriented investors. At Impending Bloom, we are changing the way people see and experience value.
But we are more than just the new micro-investment platform on the block: we are the intersection of access, profitability, and ethical responsibility. With our innovative data visualization and cutting-edge sentiment analysis techniques, our platform is the only investment app that prioritizes Environmental, Societal, and Corporate Governance (ESG) impacts in a substantial way to help users make informed meaningful investment decisions. This internship is goal-oriented and amenable to class and exam schedules.
Successful applicants will receive a unique insight into a startup and be exposed to stage 1 Seed financing discussions and other parts of the executive process. Though this position is unpaid, programmers are offered the chance to participate in the broader analyst community and compete for monthly prizes ranging from $100-$250 in value. Successful applicants will receive a unique insight into a startup and be exposed to stage 1 Seed financing discussions and other parts of the executive process. This position is unpaid, though successful interns will be offered the opportunity to participate long-term to develop and release the application at the end of 2022.
DEADLINE: September 1st
DURATION: 9/2/2021- 12/20/2021
- Flexible work schedule
- Amazing people with brilliant minds
- We love to play, but know when to get work done!
- Write ESG-based analytical reports on one of the S&P 500 companies of your choosing;
- Participate in weekly company meetings to catch up with fellow analysts and share progress on the company’s development;
- Present on ESG topics and current events of your choosing at all-company meetings;
- Peer-review other fellow analyst reports;
- Communicate through our official Discord server to stay updated on company news and information.
- ESG/impact investing
- Independent reporting
- Climate change/AI ethics
- Current events
- Start-up culture/business development
For more information, please contact any of the following:
Mariam El Mansouri firstname.lastname@example.org
Damian Hanshew email@example.com
George Levasser firstname.lastname@example.org