Job Overview and Requirements
IncentFit is seeking a motivated Junior Business Development Representative to support our proactive sales approach by creatively managing our front-end sales process. As our Junior Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for owning our marketing automation tools, creating outbound campaigns, and supporting follow-up initiatives. Working alongside our Sales Manager, you’ll participate in training that will teach you our proven sales process and set you up for success.
To be a great fit, you must be a quick learner, think outside of the box, and have the ability to hustle. You should also have great verbal communication skills and exceptional written communication skills with the ability to appeal to a variety of B2B audiences. We’re a rapidly expanding startup and every employee makes a large impact on our future. We operate in an extremely collaborative environment in which your input will be highly valued.
We believe a company’s employees are its greatest asset, and healthy employees build great companies. IncentFit helps employers motivate and reward their employees to exercise and live healthier lives. IncentFit is a bootstrapped tech startup and has grown to serve over 200k users.
Our HQ is based in the historic Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia. We’re driven by tech and passionate about getting things done (while also still striving for a healthy work/life balance). We’re a growing team of smart, talented people who love what we do and want to help others love going to work too.
(NOTE: We work a hybrid model where staff spend 3 days in the office and work two days remotely.)
- Shadow the sales team during 1-2 months of training (length dependent on performance)
- Manage various sales and marketing tools, such as Mautic.
- Prepare and send initial email marketing to potential leads.
- Follow-up with new leads and previous clients.
- Translate outreach into viable meetings with the inside sales team.
- Collaborate with the team by providing insightful updates and innovative ideas.
- Strong written communication skills. Able to communicate with various types of personalities and functions.
- Competitive mindset with the ability to thrive in a goal-oriented environment
- Positive, enthusiastic, and driven person that doesn’t get down on themselves.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Mautic is a plus). Tech-savvy and a quick learner.
- Interest and ability to work in fast-paced startup culture.
- A college degree is a plus, but not required.
- Background in writing, advertising, marketing, or related field is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
We’re a devoted group that works hard, but also understands you have a life. Aside from an encouraging team culture, we also offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience with bonus structure
- Full benefits package includes health insurance options, commuter benefits, and generous PTO
- Up to $500 annual incentive for exercising and going to the gym (Yup, we use our own product!)
- Weekly team lunches; quarterly appreciation events
- Flexible hours and the ability to work from home two days a week after training is complete