Large Nationals Sales is responsible for supporting sales business growth, as well as retain clients. The intern will be responsible for the following:
- Provides administrative and operational support to the Account/Sales Rep/AAE in completion of all external customer service issues such as resolving billing, enrollment, claims issues for customers/clients/consultants/brokers.
- Relieves Account/Sales Rep/AAE of account specific administrative/operational tasks in order for Account/Sales Rep/AAE to be in field developing and/or retaining accounts/selling new business.
- Acts as liaison between Account/Sales Rep and other segment teams to resolve outstanding issues.
- Primary point of contact in sales for all operational and service issues. Develops relationships with customers/clients/consultants/brokers. Responds to customers/clients/consultants/brokers inquiries on issues and works closely with Account/Sales Rep on issues that are more complex.
- Responsible for accurate and timely initiation of group onboarding and setup administrative tasks.
- Depending on segment, size/issues assists with preparation of proposals, quotes, enrollment materials and administrative follow-up with accounts, and/or attends customer/client/ consultant/broker meetings.
Good communication skills, oral and written. Strong Interpersonal and analytical skills. Must be able to build strong relationships.
Preferred Major: Risk Management